300MAX Power Tower with Adjustable Sit-up Bench!
Please Note: The Power Tower does not come with an Olympic bar or weights.
The 300MAX Power Tower with Adjustable Sit-up/ Bench press has been custom made to suit the fitness enthusiast looking to maximise their home gym space. Whether you are just starting to deck out your home gym or searching for that final piece to compliment your existing gym; this Power Tower is the best value for money you could possibly find in the market today!
The Tower offers you a wide variety of bodyweight exercise options like pull-ups, dips and leg raises, wide grip exercises and push up handles, with the inclusion of the detachable bench you can do ab exercises or adjust the bench for a multitude of free weight exercise. Looking to maximise your gains and chase that pump?
- Reinforced Heavy Duty Steel Tubing
- 2 x Fully height adjustable Spotter arms
- Fixed Steel Arms for reinforcement during dip and Ab exercises
- Soft and Durable Foam Padding for Arms and Bench
- Multi-Grip, non-slip Pull-up handles
- Adjustable Bench Press for incline and decline free weight press included
- Stylish Two Tone finishes in red and black.
- Assembly Size: 87cm (L) x 95cm (W) x 205cm (H)
- Weight Rating: J-Hooks: 150kg Pull-up Bar: 150kg
- Total Weight Bearing: 300kg
Durability: Custom made using the highest quality grade steel ensures this heavy-duty Power Tower is the best in the market. This durability is built to last and your wise investment means you avoid the pain and significant cost of constantly replacing poor quality equipment
Versatility: It is the most versatile piece of equipment you can add to your home gym. You can easily dominate a full-body workout on this one machine so you can maximise your gains and eliminate all that unnecessary time spent cleaning other pieces of equipment
Affordability – Quality, and price combine to make this the most affordable piece of equipment. You get 10 machines in 1 here making it so economically viable - you spend less and it takes up less space in your house or garage. Less clutter and more space mean your partner will no longer nag you about an untidy gym but actually want to train with you….priceless!