Achieving your fitness goals is a breeze on the sleek and ergonomic EXER-80 exercise bike from Lifespan Fitness. Find your intensity easily with 16 levels of Variable Automatic Resistance or choose from one of 16 automated training programs, including a user customisable program. Preset programs will be just the motivation you need to push yourself past your limits.
- 16 levels Computerised Magnetic Tension control
- Seat: Includes up and down, forward and reverse adjustments
- Standard pedals with foot strap
- Ergonomonically designed for arm comfort Fixed handlebars
- 6kg Heavy Duty Magnetic Flywheel
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg
- Suggested Maximum User Height: 200cm
- Top Seat to Bottom Pedal Arc Range: 72cm - 96cm
COMPUTER AND PROGRAMS
- Workout Statistics: Time (min:sec), Speed (kph), RPM, Distance (km), Calories (Estimate), Watts, Pulse
- Programs: Built-in 16 Programs, 12 Preset Programs, Interval Training Programs
- Power Adapter: Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz,
- Output: 9V 500mA 4.5w
- Frame: Tubular Steel
Assembly Required: This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.