Morgan Rapid Rotating Bar
This innovative boxing & fitness system is a truly groundbreaking product that helps to teach core fundamental boxing skills. Using the highest quality powder-coated steel frames, high-speed internal ball bearings and a padded striking target, the RRB will help to develop:
- Hand-eye coordination,
The RRB offers a Power simulating the realistic sparing experience in a safe environment. With all of this and more, trainers and trainees will be able to learn, practice and gain skills required in a real Bout!
- Padded striking target
- High-speed bearings
- Flat wall folding after use
- Bolts/Spanner Supplied
- Height-adjustable telescopic pole
- Easy assembly
- Weight inc packaging 6kg
- Total distance off the wall (plate to the end of the striking point) 137cm
- Striking bar: 60cm with a 5cm diameter
- Mounting Bracket: 73cm of the wall with a 20cm x 20cm mounting plate
- All bolts, dyno blots, screws and assembly tools supplied.
*Must be fitted to a brick wall*
If Installing on Sheetrock or Drywall you MUST attach wooden board with at least 4-6 screws on each side that will go into 2x4 studs and attach the bar to the wooden board.