With a 9 kg flywheel at the helm of the SL8.0, the front-driven elliptical lays a more stable foundation for elite home cardio. Compared to rear-driven trainers, the SL8.0 shallows and extends each stride for more fluid motion.
Uniquely designed, the elliptical’s four incline levels help vary your training sessions; boosting the intensity for more challenging workouts. Allowing you to monitor and control each stride, the six window LED display highlights key workouts stats with integrated hand pulse sensors for HRC training.
Fitted with cushioned footplates and dual-action D handles, the SL8.0 offers total comfort for enhanced performance. Also offering MP3 input and a cooling fan, the Bluetooth enabled console links with the Reebok Fitness App; detailing your training whilst moving through Google Street View.
SPECIFICATION & FEATURES
- 9 kg flywheel
- 24 electronic resistance levels
- 4 manual incline levels
- 12 pre-set workouts + 4 target programs
- 4 HRC programs + recovery
- 6 window LED console + profile chart
- MP3 input with 3 w speakers
- Integrated hand pulse sensors
- Built-in cooling fan
- Moulded D & fixed handlebars
- Cushioned footplates
- Built-in wheels & transport handle
- Elasticated phone & tablet holder
- Water bottle holder
- Front drive elliptical
- Floor level adjustment
- Mains powered
- Stride length: 45.6 cm
- Max. user weight: 130 kg